A nod to the 70s with this very vibrant piece full of memories for a small wallet that focuses on the essentials.
- Type : Wallets - (Mini) Wallet ;
- Model : Accordéon ;
- Dimensions : 16x9x3.5cm ;
- Compact and stylish ;
- 3 card slots, 2 open compartments, and a zip pocket in the middle ;
- Magnetic button closure with a stylish design.
- Exterior: Vintage 70s dress (synthetic, polyester?) and upcycled lambskin leather ;
- Interior: 100% organic cotton poplin ;
- Interlining: 100% cotton interfacing and Decovil Light.
Its detailed story
My mother had this knitted and rayon dress with improbable patterns and colors that she kept in a box since the 70s, and I had fantasized about it for a long time, but I never got to wear it (materials, size, era...).
So I decided to make a cushion out of it for her, and I had some scraps left with which I wanted to create this compact and practical little wallet. Paired with a vibrant lambskin leather scrap and a golden half-moon clasp, you get an accessory that combines chic, fun, and functionality.
Did you know?
- This piece took 2h30 of careful labor ;
- It's composed of 30% of repurposed materials.
Shipping, Returns & Warranty
All orders are shipped within 24 hours (excl. week-ends).
I ship internationally and offer free shipping to France.
14 days satisfaction warranty (excl. custom orders), 2-year conformity warranty.
I care that your bags last you a long time, even when not in use. As such, this piece will come to you in its complimentary, custom-sized, branded dustbag made from organic cotton satin with an organic cotton cord.