marie-alhomme.com is the website presenting the commercial sewing activity of Marie Alhomme Mathaud.
Ce site est publié par :
Marie ALHOMME MATHAUD EI
13 route de St Victor
42170 St Just St Rambert (FRANCE)
Mobile : (+33) 220.127.116.11.22
This website is published by: Marie ALHOMME MATHAUD.
Technical Hosting Service:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix (FRANCE)
Fax : (+33) 8 203 203 63
Licenses & Copyright
The graphic elements and design of the website (except for the logos/icons of the social networks Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp and LinkedIn) are the exclusive property of Marie Alhomme Mathaud.
The profile picture of myself has been made by the talented Stefani Leguenn.
The works created by Marie Alhomme, Artisane Textile d'Excellence and presented in the Boutique and Beskope Services pages are the exclusive property of Marie Alhomme Mathaud, in accordance with the intellectual property code. Any reuse should be subject to prior request.
- The personal data we will collect;
- How the collected data will be used;
- Who has access to the collected data;
- The rights of the website users;
Personal data must be:
- processed in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89(1), subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (storage limitation);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our website, they consent to:
- the collection, use, and storage of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data we collect
Data Collectec Automatically
We do not collect any data automatically on our website.
Data Collectec Non-Automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our website:
- First name and last name;
- Data about the intended purchase.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Contact Form;
- Purchase Form.
How we use personal data
The personal data collected on our website will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when a user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Responding to a contact or information request;
- Processing your order.
Who we share personal data with
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- The contact form manager;
- The order and payment processor.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Processing the email summarizing this data;
- Processing the order containing this data.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given objective.
We commit to not selling or sharing your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law;
- if it is required for any legal proceeding;
- to establish or protect our legal rights;
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible and do not have control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be kept for a duration of: Until the contacting person requests that I delete them.
We will ensure that users are informed if their data is kept for a longer period than this.
How we protect your personal data
The service used for the form is secure, and only I have access to it.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always some risk of harm. The internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure, and therefore, we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
International Data Transfers
User data may be accessed, processed, or collected in the following countries: USA.
The GDPR states that individuals under the age of 15 are considered minors for data collection purposes. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed, and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- right of access;
- right to rectification;
- right to erasure;
- right to restrict processing;
- right to data portability;
- right to object.
More information on these rights can be found in Chapter 3 (Articles 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete, or challenged collected data
If you wish for your information to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our data protection officer at:
A cookie is a small file stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data related to the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
We may use third-party cookies on our site to achieve the following objectives:
- Preventing spam on the contact form;
- Filling the cart widget.
Users can choose to disable cookies entirely in their internet browser, but this may reduce the quality of their user experience.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the following:
- by phone at +33(0)661356222;
- by e-mail at ;
- by mail at 13 route de St Victor, 42170 St Just St Rambert (FRANCE)
Effective Date: le 01 novembre 2023.
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let me know.